winnie.the.pooh Publish time 2023-8-16 23:02

How did I build a garden all by myself - 3

Edited by winnie.the.pooh at 2023-8-17 06:49

Hi ladies,

After the design was fixed, I made cost estimation for project. The budgetting work was exciting since it is my professional career =)). I searched every where from online to offine to minimize the budget, it was such a fun thing to do =)). The V-garden project is 5m*9.8m in dimension. This area was used to be a motel, after collapsed it turned to a vegatable garden. Since of it, the soil of garden is extremely poor. It mixed a lot of demolition waste. When he planted vegatable, he added the soil but it was washed out by time because there are some holes for WC under the ground.
Clearing up the plan is quick but cleaning up the soil under ground is not. This heavy work took me 2.5weeks to pick out one by one demolition waste. Every single dig there are a lot of waste that I have to pick out. Garbage from garden was full of a 3 m3 truck body. I dont have a photo that the truck carried out the garbage or a photo that shows full the garbage that I've collected. These photos are merely a part of them. At the same time with cleaning up the soil, I planted trees along the border lines. The trees are from every where at the house, I brought them down to garden for borders. They are extremely strong and easily adapt to grow. They look ugly at first and I dont take time for them, since I was too busy at the soil hahhaha. I also built up a gate for the garden because I know these things should be done early to grow up and to define clearly the garden concept.

MissPriss Publish time 2024-2-6 05:00

Wow! I'm in awe of your work! It is so much harder trying to rehabilitate land like this than starting from a blank slate. Amazing work!

Guaranita Publish time 2023-12-3 02:37

Nice!!!!!

Caro1970 Publish time 2023-8-20 00:32

You did this all by yourself? Or did you get some help from your brother and other people?

yerita Publish time 2023-8-17 13:18

Very nice !

Gkchp Publish time 2023-8-17 06:08

Very nice thank you!

irina43 Publish time 2023-8-16 23:19

Very nice!

n7luoxinpenguin Publish time 2024-3-12 16:31

Renovation is interesting! Great work!

DELYTA Publish time 2024-4-28 20:55

¡Muy lindo! Gracias por compartir

ashleb Publish time 2024-1-27 11:31

Very nice!