winnie.the.pooh Publish time 2023-8-18 09:06

How did I build a garden all by myself - 8 final

Edited by winnie.the.pooh at 2023-8-18 02:10

The last step is DECORATION, one of my most favourite stage.
I purchased slowly but steadily for the V-garden. The cutest thing is the "pet" of the garden. "He" helps to look after the garden, a very lovely crane. I wish you can hear the sound by him when the wind raises ;) it's so much peaceful.
The light for garden is important as well. We have 2 kinds of light: electric anf solar. They are both nice and lovely.
The walls around the garden are not nice but I've had solution for it. All it needs is time, time to grow up the green wall. I hang the net so that the trees can climb and hope that they will live strongly and quickly to cover the walls.
And final, to make fullfilment for the garden, my brother planted an ambarellam. It looks so handsome, when it's taller it must be the most handsome tree of the V-garden hahaha
This project leads me to another big plan in near future, I just cant wait to tell you some day. I've awared deeply that you will know who you are when you are into it, anything you do. I am growing up like a seed everyday through out every stuff I do. They are all wonderful journey and I found joy, satisfaction, passion and loving on the journey. I hope you all have an extraodinary journey too :)

kpv Publish time 2024-2-20 19:43

Wonderful details that make a beautiful place even more beautiful.

MissPriss Publish time 2024-2-7 05:56

Beautiful, beautiful work! This is my favorite project on the site. I wish I were a higher level so I could rate you higher points. Thank you so much for sharing this, it gives me motivation to make my living space more beautiful, too! I hope you have a great day!

Caro1970 Publish time 2023-8-20 00:00

Wow,looks great.Love to see this garden after 1 year.

irina43 Publish time 2023-8-18 15:07

Great job!!! Thank you for sharing and showing your creative process.

winnie.the.pooh Publish time 2023-8-20 15:04

This morning I had great time with kids at V-garden and wish to share how the garden growing at present.
Thanks MODs for ur compliments :). Espcially, thanks Admin for ur generousity ;)

Guaranita Publish time 2023-12-3 02:19

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• Good job, well done •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

hotaro Publish time 2023-9-28 17:43

Great work! Amazing!!!

ashleb Publish time 2024-1-27 10:37

Very nice!

Knittinghobbit Publish time 2024-2-24 22:44

Beautiful garden
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: How did I build a garden all by myself - 8 final