winnie.the.pooh Publish time 2024-3-19 13:55

DIY-A new look for backyard

Edited by winnie.the.pooh at 2024-3-19 07:22

Hi ladies,

Last summer, besides the V-garden project I also made an upgrading for the backyard. It's 8months already and the trees are growing up though they are not fast as expected.
This corner had a big breadfruit tree at first. But the big tree damaged the roof of the house due to the short distance so we had to remove it. The old walls look not pretty so I hang a net for the flowers climbing to cover the wall. I've expected that there will be a full flower wall after a year but it seems not working out. Obviously the pots are pretty small for them to grow fastly. They need more time, 2 more rainy seasons, I guess. Last October was my bro's birthday so I gave him a lemon tree and a pomegranate tree as a gift :) I planted them at this huge tub. My bro took care of them very well. They are strong and blooming very often.

I hope after 2 more rainy seasons I will have a beautiful photo at this corner ;)

P/s: I will have a thread for V-garden in July when the garden is one year growing. Cant wait to show it off =))

irina43 Publish time 2024-3-19 14:50

Amazing!:)

yerita Publish time 2024-3-19 15:05

Very nice !

svetlan-ta Publish time 2024-3-27 16:19

Thank you for sharing

kpv Publish time 2024-3-28 16:05

Beautiful idea to cover the wall in green.
Pages: [1]
View full version: DIY-A new look for backyard