Register Login
PinDIY.com Return home

apexmom's space https://www.pindiy.com/?58775 [Favorites] [Copy] [RSS]

Blogs

Finding my way around the site....

Hot 7Viewed 1491 times2014-7-14 04:17 | around

I joined the forum only a few days ago.  I've spent some time reading tutorials, playing with posting, getting a few questions answered and drooling over pictures of things I want to make.  A really nice person (Myrrhan) made it easier to make some of my dreams come true, and I can't give enough thanks!  I love seeing the works in progress and reading about the myriad of problems we seem to come up with while working on our projects.  I am amazed at some of the complexity of the works being made (how do you find the time?) and tip my cap to you!   In my case, stitching is a time that allows me to think and to relax.  I just love working with the threads and love all the color.  And the way someone's face lights up when I give them something I have made. 

Right now I am working on Nora Corbett's girl in a garden from Cross Stitch Magazine.  I'm about halfway through.  The colors are amazing.  I get plenty of comments, because I work on it while my daughter is in ballet class.  Many people have commented to me that this is a dying art, but I think they're wrong, and you are all proving me true. 

I am so glad to be here!

Passing

Ridiculous

Shake hands

Flowers

Eggs

Friends Rank (7 people)

Leave a comment Comments (5 Comment)

Reply apexmom 2014-7-26 00:14
It's so nice to make a friend!  Yay!
Reply apexmom 2014-7-26 19:19
Thanks for stopping in, Yorka.
Reply apexmom 2014-7-27 09:25
Thanks for reading, firesheep!
Reply Geniez72 2022-3-20 18:40
How did you manage to make a blog please I'm desperate for help
Reply MarySm 2022-10-28 04:44
I'm new here too, I'm knitting a shawl from Martina behm, I feel like aladin in the cave of wonders

facelist doodle Graffiti

You have to be logged to leave a comment Login | Register

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 15:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176963 sec., 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

To Top