| | |

PinDIY

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 103|Reply: 1

[Crochet] Why did my thread go to recycle??

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-11 23:41
| Show all posts |Read mode
I do not understand why my post by Lucy Kate crochet - crochet poodle went to recycle. I searched through ALL poodle threads...i also searched Lucy kate. The post is not from a  magazine or book. Can someone help me as i can not see my notices nor can i read the messages/comments left in the post due to it being recyled! Thanks Very frustrating sometimes!!
Post time: 2017-1-12 02:20
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2017-1-12 02:34

There is always a reason given to you at the time it is recycled. In this case, you submitted an empty post.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-12 02:22
| Show all posts
Hi Me35;

I investigate your recyckled post.... It was empty... We have some technique problem on our site ...

Our tech team upgrade our site therefore there are some problem ... Example: I had lot of 502 bad gate way error recently...

I saw main page duplicated posts ... Users upload one post but system duplicated.... They will fix soon...
Your posts screen shot from recycle area :

It is empty... Please try later

Thank you so much for asking....

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coin +4 Collapse Reason
Amifan + 4 Thank you very much for letting us know!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-1-12 03:24
| Show all posts
Thank you very much ladies!!! I never see the comment as to why the post is recycled as i am not allowed in that forum! I will try again Thank you!

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coin +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-12 09:22
| Show all posts
I have the same problem. Did send an email to the site, because I can't send a PM, I don't have that much credits, I'm not that long on this site.
From me where 2 patterns recycled and really, I don't know why.
You can read all about it in my email. Hope I get an answer?

Comments

There is an enhancement works on our site right now.... Therefore sometimes we had 502 gateway error on some areas .... Maybe it will continiue 2-3 days... Thank you so much for your patience ...  Post time 2017-1-13 03:59

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-1-15 00:40
| Show all posts

I think it has to do with the site enhancements. I tried to re post my pattern and it was again sent to Recycle. My Bounty is showing in the thread but with NO picture. SO it must be with the picture and attachments. Once the site is up and running properly again try to re post then!I am hopeful it will be fixed soon!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Sort|||Dark room|Archive|Mobile|||App|FAQ|||bbs.pindiy.com

2017-1-21 12:10 GMT+8