| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-1 22:54
| Show all posts

The flowers still fragrant.

- signature ,hogan outlet
hours in the old house life, happy as a bird, although the poor feel is full of happiness. Then dress, often personally father pull to the cloth. One night, after mother dexterous hands, flower Yiyi fit is proper to wear on the body, if in the winter, the snow leisurely leisurely floating wearing a father to buy shoes, fur gloves go to school, has incurred with with envious eyes, the in the mind also like flowers. After school, far saw Lao Wu to curl braving the smoke from kitchen chimneys, home see parents sting in the kitchen manghu, while they have delicious food overeating. At that time, rush to grow up,hogan sito ufficiale, just feel like time the boat slowly sloshing, refused to come forward.
< p > home yard has a flowering tree, father from ancestral home hundreds of miles in the mountains to dig, I do not know the botanical term name, father call it "Wu Niu Shu", trunk have thorns. Three times a year of blooming, the father to see the flowers, will edge busy side with a smile to us said: "Wu Niu flowers, have nothing to do, a year to open three or four times in the". Wu Niu first flowering, after the leaves, the winter, about lunar new year nine to October,hogan roma online, and both before and after the spring bloom. The tree is now two metres high, and the flowers are blooming!
< p > mother to go, sister to meet his mother, the car stopped at the edge of the door of the streets, near sister to send mother, they provided a bags, helped mother are not flexible action slowly out of the door, looked at the mother due to cerebral thrombosis sequela, turned a pull on crutches retreating back to walk, not some sad.
< p > these years, often have heart Pantou, holidays, we always take the children can't wait toward parents and children Xiaoyan like flying Lao Wu, parents look at children and grandchildren, happiness overflow of the vicissitudes of the smile, they are always so easy to meet. The warm festive day, parting, parents reluctant to part send us to the village, and exhort.
's father died, the mother alone, only with her daughter wandering. Pick up my mother in my side spent some time, she never forget Lao Wu,nike tn requin soldes, regardless of the daughter and son-in-law how dedicated, she wanted to live in the old yard to, children now superior housing conditions, to her did not appeal. She always thinks Jinwu silver housing than their old house.
< p > a yard aroma, sweet sweet honey, you see, a string, a small horn like, flowers, this is it Mu around in the early spring sunshine, although chill, around the desolate, do not see a little green, the leaves have not sprout, Wu cattle but bloom one after another, four pieces of petals >
< p > the flowers bloom, season, the fragrance of the season after season; parting and life through the station to station, life in the seasonal flounder, there must be one of the flowers of the soul in the end of time watch.
< p > later, we have grown up, one flew out of the house, married, but still, Lao Wu total in the heart, parents always in the old house.
< p > Lao Wu is our reunion, is the dream of a warm place,hogan outlet online, Lao Wu, interpretation of the parents toil and sad life,hogan sito ufficiale, the interpretation of the story of our joys and sorrows.
Related Articles:

Yaoji grief

The green years, suddenly rem

The lost time

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-6 22:19
| Show all posts
        Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-19 06:16
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-11 23:38
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-15 14:46
| Show all posts
Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-6-24 03:50
| Show all posts
thank you so much!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 12:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073106 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list