thank you for answering Aurora!
I will try it this weekend and I will let you know how it works :D

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-6 07:07
| Show all posts
My review!
This program is easy to use.  I recommend opening it up and fiddling around with images you have on your computer.  Test your aida sizes and maximum number of threads so you can check the integrity of the pattern it generates.  I've had great luck.
So this program totally makes you save the document with a weird file extension, which isn't translatable into any other program.  After searching and trying so many other programs that 'guaranteed to convert my .xsp to PDF', I finally found CuteWriter, which saves the file as a PDF in your Print Screen.  Do a Google search for CutePDF and you can download it for free.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
KISS + 1 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-6 23:21
| Show all posts
So, can I use CuteWriter to save the file as a pdf or jpeg on my computer, or does it just work for printing?  I have also tried so many differnt programs, and I think my dear husband might be annoyed with how many programs I've added!

Comments

It's like a background program. You don't have to click on an icon on your desktop or anything to make it work. When you are on your Print screen, you can SaveAs a PDF there, and print if you so choo  Details Reply Post time 2012-11-7 23:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-7 23:57
| Show all posts

It's like a background program. You don't have to click on an icon on your desktop or anything to make it work.  When you are on your Print screen, you can SaveAs a PDF there, and print if you so choose from that point.
I've had great luck with it for being a free program. :)

Comments

Thanks! I actually downloaded it yesterday, and I do quite like it. Took me forever to figure out how to use it though. In my defense, I had three children running around at the time!  Details Reply Post time 2012-11-8 00:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-8 00:08
| Show all posts
plasticlachesis replied at 2012-11-7 15:57
It's like a background program. You don't have to click on an icon on your desktop or anything to  ...

Thanks!  I actually downloaded it yesterday, and I do quite like it.  Took me forever to figure out how to use it though.  In my defense, I had three children running around at the time!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-21 19:21
| Show all posts
I can't get it to work.. When i try to open the program it just shuts down :(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-12-10 19:24
| Show all posts
dziekuje bardzo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-12-20 11:12
| Show all posts
Thanks a lot

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-1-1 22:38
| Show all posts
Merci beaucoup

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-1-1 23:26
| Show all posts
Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 08:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074551 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list