| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: GloriaNight
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] i\'m converting cs-patterns into beads (for stramin)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2013-8-22 15:52
| Show all posts

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-22 16:15
| Show all posts
seditas ответил: 2013-8-22 04:07
Que interesante este tema, no lo había visto nunca y quizás algún día me decida probar a hacerlo ...

excuse me, i'm more english-speaking, than other languages, except russian, of course ;)))))

still can't find time for converting paper-patterns into computed. but can give you some small advises:
1) i use stramin, because it's harder, than aida.  when i work with beads i can't use standard embroidery hoop. so stramin better. or use frame - for other soft materials, like with icons.
1) when you work with stramin (or aida and small beads), you simply use the same pattern, as for cross-stitch, but you work not by colors. you work by rows OR columns. choose the direction and use only it. left-right-left-right... and you'll see, that...
3) ...sometimes you need to correct pattern, because beads "moving" a little to the left and to the right (to the top and to the bottom) of the each "cross". with beads you have no cross, but only half - that's the reason. so correction can make picture lines better.

now about icons and its elements. in russia we can get patterns on aida (awful patterns, i can say) and patterns on textile. textile patterns can be different. i can use special bead textile patterns, or again take the pattern for cross-stitch.
in this icon i use "beaded cross-stitch", beading as in bijou (i don't know, how to explain), and 3d-elements like usual beaded "cord".

hm... if someone interested, i can make online-video, while making something. but my english not good, i'm russian ;)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-22 17:31
| Show all posts
very nice !:):):)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-4 21:14
| Show all posts
This is awesome I am going to try this!!! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-7 23:52
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-30 23:53
| Show all posts
Muchas gracias por compartir

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-12 01:06
| Show all posts
very nice :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-25 14:47
| Show all posts
Muy bonita

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-25 20:03
| Show all posts
Very nice !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-1-29 04:24
| Show all posts
:loveliness:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 22:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056926 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list