View: 94410|Reply: 698
Collapse the left

How to Post Cross Stitch Charts Tutorial – English Only

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-5-23 06:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
GO TO  : http://www.pindiy.com/forum-268-1.html
STEP 1:

CLICK THE BLUE BUTTON AND CHOOSE "THREAD".

STEP 2 & 3:

CLICK THE DROP DOWN BOX AND CHOOSE THE CATAGORY THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR CHART. IF NONE WORK, CHOOSE "UTILITIES/MISC".

NEXT, PUT IN A TITLE. YOU MUST PUT DESIGNER + CHART NUMBER + CHART NAME. HAED MUST BE DESIGNER + CHART NUMBER + CHART NAME + ARTIST NAME.

EXAMPLES: DIMENSIONS 1234 CHART NAME / HAED HAEABC123 CHART NAME ARTIST NAME

STEP 4:

CLICK THE BLUE TAB "SCANNED INFO" AND FILL IN EVERYTHING YOU CAN. IMPORTANT!

STEP 5:

CLICK THE ICON TITLED "IMAGE" (NEXT TO THE SMILEY FACE) AND CLICK THE BLUE BUTTON. A POP UP BOX WILL APPEAR. FIND YOUR IMAGE ON YOUR PC (THIS MUST BE IN JPG/JPEG FORMAT) AND HIGHLIGHT IT. CLICK SAVE. (NOTE: I HAVE FOUND THAT USING THE "IMAGE LINK" DOES NOT WORK VERY WELL!)

ONCE THE PICTURE HAS LOADED, CLICK ON IT TO PLACE IT INTO THE BODY OF THE THREAD. THEN CLICK "OK".

STEP 6:

CLICK ON ICON TITLED "ATTACHMENT" (LOOKS LIKE A PAPERCLIP). CLICK THE BLUE BUTTON. A BOX WILL POP UP. FIND YOUR FILE/FILES AND HIGHLIGHT THEM. TIP: HOLD DOWN THE CONTROL KEY TO HIGHILGHT MORE THAN ONE FILE. CLICK SAVE.

NOTE: MOST MEMBERS CAN UPLOAD UP TO 10MB FILES. PLEASE FIT AS MANY ITEMS IN YOUR ATTACHMENT AS POSSIBLE.

ONCE YOUR FILE/FILES HAVE LOADED, CHOOSE UNLIMITED, UNLES YOU DON'T WANT CERTAIN LEVELS TO SEE YOUR FILES. YOU MAY ALSO CHARGE FOR YOUR CHART. CLICK "OK".

!!IMPORTANT!!: DO NOT CLICK THE "PRICE" TAB AT THE BOTTOM OR PUT ANY COIN AMOUNT IN THERE! THIS MEANS MEMBERS HAVE TO "PAY" TO EVEN SEE YOUR THREAD! THIS WILL BE REMOVED BY MODERATORS AND MAY RESULT ON A LOSS OF RATINGS FOR YOU

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

This tutorial is no longer valid since the system for uploading has changed  Post time 2019-2-13 23:30

Rate

Number of participants 15Gold Coins +1003 Collapse Reason
siete777 + 1 Thank you very much!
Trefoil + 20 Thank you very much!
Guaranita + 1 Thank you very much!
irina43 + 8 Thank you very much!
rose26ricluiz + 16 Thank you very much!
denica + 4 Thank you very much!
tuti70 + 2 Thank you very much!
raga + 2 Thank you very much!
gongo + 1 Thank you very much!
rc + 2 Powerfull!
celtic123 + 4 Extremely useful.
monosztereo + 1 Thank you very much!
lijun + 888 Thank you very much!
seb0357 + 3 Thank you very much!
Bleu + 50 very helpful

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2017-4-16 23:22
| Show all posts
Very helpful information. I am a newbie and hoping to share some patterns soon. I have some very rare ones that I am sure people will love. Just hope when I do share them I can do it correctly.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-2-13 18:55
| Show all posts
Its very very hard to post something or ask moderator about something when you do not have permittion, i cant to write a message more then one per 24 hours, so to post something with your help i need a week. Sorry but here you don't have enough information i post some pdf scheme and receive more messages from moderator but even cant reply or ask for help becose i dont have permittion i cant reply with links and other...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-5-20 00:21
| Show all posts
.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸           **Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ** Thanks for sharing ! **Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**  ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-24 03:28
| Show all posts
I have been trying to upload new charts and the photo does upload (image) but the PDF chart never uploads correctly, so I have no idea how am I suppose to post it. Help would be highly appreciated, as I would very much like to share my charts, but it seems complicated and not very easy to do. Thank you in advance to anyone, who knows how to do this.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-2 22:54
| Show all posts
                                                    Thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-9-2 20:44
| Show all posts
BONJOUR ET MERCI POUR LES IMAGES EXPLICATIVES. EST-CE POSSIBLE DE FAIRE LA MEME CHOSE POUR CELLES QUI VEULENT CREER DES ALBUMS POUR METTRE DES GRILLES. CAR NOUS SOMMES D'UNE AUTRE LANGUE ET TRSS DIFFICILE DE S'Y TROUVER. MILLE MERCIS A TOUTES

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-1 04:01
| Show all posts
Hi,

I tried posting a few cross stitch schemes, and I've seen they went to recycle, because the file is corrupt. I don't know what happened, but the file isn't corrupted on my computer.
May I please upload the files again?

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-12-14 16:12
| Show all posts
Very helpful information. I am a newbie and hoping to share some patterns soon. I have some very rare ones that I am sure people will love. Just hope when I do share them I can do it correctly.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-12 20:31
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-12-17 17:28
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-23 14:48
| Show all posts
Thank you A'Moose'd for your great work,

which will help newbies for a better boarding. :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-24 04:30
| Show all posts
Thank you very much because you know I have such a hard time trying to upload patterns.  I always seem to get the pics backwards!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-24 08:35
| Show all posts

thank you for the information.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-25 14:01
| Show all posts
La información es muy oportuna, gracias.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-26 21:41
| Show all posts
Very clear instructions, Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-27 17:45
| Show all posts
thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-5-28 06:04
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-3 16:44
| Show all posts
glad to join here.. :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-4 22:30
| Show all posts

Thank you very much

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-19 10:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056404 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list