Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: A'Moose'd
Collapse the left

Please read. What you should NOT do when uploading charts. English only

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-6-20 11:37
| Show all posts
A"Moose'd,
Then you will flip for our kitties.  Yes that is a cat, that is my Gambit's nose, which I adore.  We also have is brother Logan.  Now, I've always been a dog person due to cat allergies.  We have 6 dogs (yes, I'm a bleeding heart, they are all rescues but 1).  Anyway, a  little over a year ago, my neighbor called me over freaked out.  I go running thinking it is one of the kids.  Nope, their pit attacked a momma cat that was in labor.  They found Gambit and Logan.  Didn't know what to do.  I looked at them, knowing they would not be able to do the feedings necessary, their kids who would probably kill them very quickly accidentally, shook my head and said give 'em here.  So we raised these 2 from day 1.  They are the most loving, precious little boys ever and they think they are dogs.  I love them dearly!!

BTW, I uploaded 3 more patterns today, but I had to split-zip, have no idea if I did it right.  So if the mod deletes because I did them wrong can you please lay a request to maybe give me some pointers?  I can't message anyone yet being level 0

Comments

I used to think everyone did the things I do. Then I moved to the "hood" of our city. Boy did I learn differently!! It is heartbreaking being over here and there is only so much I can do on this si  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-21 07:28
thanks for being an animal lover, I love your kitty story! your avatar picture is adorable, I knew it was a kitty nose ;P thanks again from one animal lover to another.. got to love rescue fur-babies  Post time 2013-6-21 07:17
I have, but either I didn't see how to split and load using winzip, or I didn't understand it. I'm not totally a dunce on technology, but I have NO patience with it. I just had to replace my laptop  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-20 11:48
Awww! Bless you for rescuing animals! I have 8 cats, 4 were adopted from shelters and 4 were strays that picked my home! :) There is the tutorial I created on uploading, did you read that one?  Post time 2013-6-20 11:44

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-6-20 11:39
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2019-2-5 17:44
princessmoody replied at 2013-6-19 18:01
Thank you very much.  I have accidentally charged for a thread, and feel horribly for it.  I ended u ...

The second one means that you give away YOUR coins every time someone replies to your post. So, let's say you put the amount of 10 coins in there and 50 people come and say thank you. You just gave away 500 coins. Does that make more sense? As mods, we cannot disable that feature if you accidently do that. :( Sadly, a lot of new members with hardly any coins do this and since we cannot disable it, they lose all their coins quickly. You do have 24 hours to disable it yourself after you upload the chart. I'm not sure who exactly has the power after that to disable it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 11:40
| Show all posts
BTW due to their incredibly small size and fragile state, Gambit and Logan started out as Kitten A (which was logan, who was the tiniest, he needed the bigger fighting chance so had to be 1st) and kitten b.  They were going to go to a rescue center.  Then they became Asher (kitten A) and Booger (Kitten B) once we knew they were going to make it.  I still  kept with the A and B, but Booger was def. named for his attitude!!  Then, well I dare anyone not to get attached to such tiny, helpless adorable beings, and they got their real names.  Kitten A..Asher, became Logan.  He is a fierce warrior with a big heart.  Kitten B, Booger, became Gambit because darn it, that cat just does not know if he is good or bad!

Comments

If you go to boogerandasherdotshutterflydotcom That is a website I had set up for them when they got a few weeks. It does have some pics and I think some video up until about 6 weeks or so. Having  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-20 12:26
Adorable! You'll have to tell me more once you get to level one and can PM! I love cat talk! :) I've never had a dog, always been fearful.  Post time 2013-6-20 11:51

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 11:48
| Show all posts
forevershanda replied at 2013-6-19 20:37
A"Moose'd,
Then you will flip for our kitties.  Yes that is a cat, that is my Gambit's nose, which I ...

I have, but either I didn't see how to split and load using winzip, or I didn't understand it.  I'm  not totally a dunce on technology, but I have NO patience with it.  I just had to replace my laptop and this one has W8 on it.  It took me THREE hours this morning to fix the issue w/the printer so it would work!  So I'm also kind of technology overload.  I tend to want to beat things (INANIMATE things!!) when they don't work like they are supposed to.

Comments

That made better sense to me. So I scan the files in sections. Then I can upload each section? I was trying to just put the whole PDF into WinZip, choose "split-file" and I obviously have no clue wh  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-20 12:23
I sent you a PM to try and explain it better. I know you can't respond, but this gives me an idea on making a tutorial on how to zip files for upload. :)  Post time 2013-6-20 12:07

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-6-20 11:52
| Show all posts
princessmoody replied at 2013-6-19 18:01
Thank you very much.  I have accidentally charged for a thread, and feel horribly for it.  I ended u ...

Also, if we see a "pay to view" thread come through, we delete that part. We can remove that option. And if you see any that do get through, please report them!

Comments

I'm an idiot - or really, really tired. I haven't been able to figure out how to edit my post and remove the charge. Help me; you're my only hope! It's this thread: http://www.pindiy.com/fo  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-20 20:11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 12:23
| Show all posts
forevershanda replied at 2013-6-19 20:48
I have, but either I didn't see how to split and load using winzip, or I didn't understand it.  I' ...

That made better sense to me.  So I scan the files in sections. Then I can upload each section?  I was trying to just put the whole PDF into WinZip, choose "split-file" and I obviously have no clue what I'm doing with WinZip/Winrar!!  I've never used either of those for anything other than UNzipping.  I'll try again tomorrow!!  

Comments

Split-zip files will always come up corrupt on this site. You have to split the files into more than one folder.  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-21 02:15

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 12:26
| Show all posts
forevershanda replied at 2013-6-19 20:40
BTW due to their incredibly small size and fragile state, Gambit and Logan started out as Kitten A ( ...

If you go to boogerandasherdotshutterflydotcom   That is a website I had set up for them when they got a few weeks.  It does have some pics and I think some video up until about 6 weeks or so.  Having to go around to my blog and group and all to find old pics of them to re-save on this computer.  hate it when a computer crashes so bad you can't get anything off it!!  from now on I'm backing this sucker up!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 13:43
| Show all posts
princessmoody replied at 2013-6-19 23:01

I am not sure but I think you can edit your thread to take out the charge

Comments

You can edit your thread up to 24 hours after you've uploaded it. After that you cannot.  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-21 11:14
we only can remove the price for payed thread, the reply choins we can't remove  Post time 2013-6-20 14:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 14:33
| Show all posts
Thank you A'Moose'd,
very helpful

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-20 20:11
| Show all posts
A'Moose'd replied at 2013-6-19 22:52
Also, if we see a "pay to view" thread come through, we delete that part. We can remove that optio ...

I'm an idiot - or really, really tired.  I haven't been able to figure out how to edit my post and remove the charge.  Help me; you're my only hope!

It's this thread:
http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... ghlight=cumberbatch

Comments

done,  Post time 2013-6-20 21:02

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 14:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063767 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list