| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: GrannyNeedle55
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] Have you ever done this???

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2013-10-7 10:11
| Show all posts
medillon61 replied at 2013-10-6 17:56
I have to admit and I have been stitching on and off for years - but there is always a mistake in my ...

Sounds good to me....I always sleep on it, and usually the answer comes to me in the morning.
I rarely trash anything, but I can always send it to my sister.  She loves everything I do...;P

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-7 10:25
| Show all posts
Sorry, I had to laugh at the second one because I HAVE done that!  I was so mad at myself, but it's probably in a box somewhere, lol! I still haven't got up the nerve to start the biscornu yet. It's the putting it together part that will be so funny. I'll definitely post pics!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-7 12:09
| Show all posts
Sometimes. Thank god I always get lucky to catch it in time before it becomes unrepairable.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-10-7 13:02
| Show all posts
starstitcher replied at 2013-10-6 20:09
Sometimes. Thank god I always get lucky to catch it in time before it becomes unrepairable.

Usually I am more attentive, but lately I have been really having some problems....my brain just doesn't want to work so hard!:curse:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-7 14:05
| Show all posts
Ooops :)  Can't help you out with the biscournu.  But as for the basket of flowers, you may want to consider these :

1) modify the design by reducing the tiers of the basket to fit the existing material.  Instead of framing the complete piece, maybe trim it with lace to make a card or stitch it into a drawstring pouch.

2) continue stitching as per chart by joining another piece of fabric.  Tip from Scarlet Quince sounds workable :)
scarletquince.com/blog/?p=650
(just in case the link does not work, search for 'cross stitch joining two pieces of fabrics')

Hope this helps :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-7 20:04
| Show all posts
@Kathy2eggs have you ever used a marking pen?  It is a pen made by DMC that washes off when your done and you can do all your 10 X 10 squares.  I am starting a huge project and for the first time I am using it.  The pen is blue and it would tell you immediately if you have enough room for small projects or not.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-8 01:35
| Show all posts
:loveliness::loveliness::loveliness:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-10-8 04:27
| Show all posts
I have the pen and afraid to use it!

Comments

I have a pen that has a purple tip on end and a blue tip on the other. And this one definitely works. I used the blue end on white dmc floss and the marks faded after about a week on their own without  Details Reply Post time 2014-7-28 00:00

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-10-9 00:03
| Show all posts
VERY GOOD WORK !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-10-9 13:45
| Show all posts
Thank you Gratis, I did finish a new small piece, and some micro minis in the corner.  Will post them soon!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 20:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067769 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list