Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
Author: Blythe
Collapse the left

Polish Speaking Members - conversation in Polish

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-31 21:13 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
witajcie ☺ chciałam się was poradzić jaki len do haftu najlepiej wybrać ? jeszcze nigdy nie próbowałam na nim wyzywać,ale bardzo podobają mi się hafty na lnie i mam ochotę spróbować. może macie już jakieś doświadczenie w tym temacie wiec liczę na waszą pomoc i dobre rady.

Comments

Polecam len firmy Zweigart Belfast 32ct wyszywany co dwie nitki daje gęsto  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-28 23:14

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-25 07:19
| Show all posts
Edytowano przez alija2 dnia 2016-3-25 07:20

Swieżynka się wita ;) Mam nadzieję, że czasem ktos tu zagląda i podpowie w razie wątpliwosci?
Laur22 najlepiej wybrac len obrazkowy. Polecam sklep MagicznyHaft. Włascicielka sam haftuje i doradzi co i jak. Wiem, że również na lnie

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-26 20:12
| Show all posts

Community members have expressed sorrow and disbel

Community members have expressed sorrow and disbeliefregarding the position,Zapatos Reebok Mujeres.
You could insert a screwdriver inside the handle and push it upwards a little in making this removal easier. However,Saucony Zapatos Baratos, just be sure you wrap some tape along the screwdriver to circumvent any scratches along the bottom of the handle.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-2 00:22
| Show all posts

Chikuma translation officer _312

When out of the cell door, she just want to reach out and pulled a red sports car appeared in front of her. The windows rolled down, she appeared in front of a man she did not think fit,scarpe hogan outlet. "Gu Chen? What are you doing here?" Most probably it did not actually happen his sports car was cool, many passers-by have come back. "Get on the bus." He said very behoove appearance. But why is she on his car? He should not go to the hotel with Xiao north? If she sat on his car with him in the hotel, what would people think? It is self-evident. "I took a taxi to the good, you go ahead." Then she went on. He was not in a hurry, drove slowly along with her forward, continue to say: "now is the peak of a taxi, you are not a car." "There are ten minutes left and right now." She couldn't resist answering. Because the road has been parked on both sides of the car, Gu Chen's car is open in the middle of the road, in his slow way to drive, followed by some vehicles have begun to press the horn urging. Gu Chen but did not care, still slowly followed her: "we are so consumed, perhaps you can not get to the hotel the whole evening, and then G city will be transmitted to the traffic paralysis of the news." She glared at him, "don't talk nonsense, I'm not on your car." The main body of ink has come. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - of - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Don't you know that you can't park your car here? Look behind the number of cars waiting to go, to get on the train quickly on the train, do not make traffic chaos here!" "......" Ill distress does not know what to say. Gu Chen is a leisurely face said: "this gentleman, I have trouble with my girlfriend, she is not willing to go home with me,chaussure louboutin pas cher, I can not put her a person lost in the street, only to follow her,golden goose scarpe donna." The man listened, eyes turned to ailments immediately: "Miss, what to go back to noisy noisy, I hurry! Please do not disturb traffic to private things, otherwise I will alarm,hogan outlet!" "I don't see...... I have no......&quot,chaussure tn pas cher; Ill cannot excuse, the man went to the door open: "Miss, would you please hurry up!" He looked at her with eyes that enough to kill, passers-by have stopped all to the side view. Ill just want to dig a hole to bury myself. Infiltration seeing himself unable to choose, can only bite on the car. "Sir, you are the most lovely person I have ever seen!" Gu Chen smiled at the owner said,tn rose pas cher, quickly took the car away. Ill Nu stares that smug smile, said angrily: "what do you want to do what!" "I just want to take you to the hotel, no other meaning.Related Articles:

The eighte

Life comprehension eight things that middle aged p

stretching

In her mind, there were pictures of two people riding motorcycles. Just Han Shen, actually make her feel the gentle. But then I thought, she is more like. Colleagues ride only, say to Zhou Xiaozhuan every time around her waist, the fear of death when she refused to let go around. Want to think much more.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-2 00:31
| Show all posts
Edytowano przez Zygfryd dnia 2016-10-1 17:34

Witam wszystkich. Powoli poznając forum trafiłem na tę grupę. Jestem w zasadzie szydełkowy. Kilka wzorów spodobało mi się, chyba zacznę nimi wypełniać popołudnia. Najwięcej kłopotów mam z opisami wydawnictw amerykańskich. Może trafię na cos w rodzaju "guide crochet" w tym języku.
Pozdrawiam

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-30 20:18 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-17 12:30
| Show all posts

Nike Flyknit Air Max NIKE Shoes

Nike Flyknit Air Max NIKE Shoes
hese systems use heat to permanently rivet the nike air max 2017 cipő pages of your documents in place. In particular, an extra fitted sheet, frequently desired by consumers, {Adidas Superstar Online Kaufen is not available for Batters Up. However, if you are able to implement tools, such as Brad Callen's PPC Web Spy, that shorten that learning curve; then you can really Amazon MBT Women's Barabara take advantage of your competition. Do not go against your natural hair, if you want to put a bang in or else it would be difficult to cover the seam.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-28 23:13
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-28 23:14
| Show all posts
Edytowano przez hanjah dnia 2016-12-28 15:17
laura22

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-1-31 13:13

witajcie ☺ chciałam się was poradzić jaki len do haftu najlepiej wybrać ? jeszcze nigdy nie pr ...

Polecam len firmy Zweigart :)

Belfast 32ct wyszywany co dwie nitki daje gęstosc kanwy 16ct.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-28 23:15
| Show all posts
laura22

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-1-31 13:13

witajcie ☺ chciałam się was poradzić jaki len do haftu najlepiej wybrać ? jeszcze nigdy nie pr ...

Polecam len firmy Zweigart :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 14:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056629 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list