View: 18041|Reply: 681
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-2-19 22:45
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by anniekins at 2019-9-27 19:11

Welcome to all Americans!  
This is going to be our little area for threads that don't really fit anywhere else according to the forum rules,
like entertainment.

Rate

Number of participants 7Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
Btlbyndr + 10 Thank you very much!
marlihc + 4 Thank you very much!
ileneccc + 1 Awesome!
SexyMinnieMouse + 1 Thank you very much!
Haribo + 1 Powerfull!
trublu2u + 1 Thank you very much!
sundrop016 + 2 Usefull

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2023-11-24 01:24
| Show all posts
Hello everyone! I'm not American but there's no group for my country and I'm more fluent in english than my mother tongue so here I am!

Comments

welcome!!!!!  Details Reply Post time 2023-12-12 00:11
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-11-20 10:10
| Show all posts
Grateful for this!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-12-7 08:52
| Show all posts

Wow, 400? I have less than 100 for sure.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-12-7 04:04
| Show all posts
Hope everyone is keeping warm! Finally starting to get cold over here !

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-4 22:08
| Show all posts
Let's get some chit-chat happening on this thread?
What is everyone working on? Are you planning your Thanksgiving dinner plans?

I am working on a candy cane ornament for an exchange. I also have Thomas Turkey started but I am getting into the Christmas stitching mood, so he may go in the WIP box till next fall.

We do not have big plans for Thanksgiving, eating and stitching. LOL

candycane_WIP3-vert.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-16 08:55
| Show all posts
Bleunoko

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-9-12 14:32

Anyone annoyed with how they now lump crochet and knit books/magazines together? It's so hard to sif ...

I haven't noticed the lumping of both together....I usually look in Ravelry for various crochet / knitting subjects projects then check the pattern to see if it appeared in a book/magazine if not available .....that way I can see what is offered in the book/magazine and take a look see at all the projects made from it.   That's how I decide if I want to secure it from pindiy and also I just type in the name of it and search for it that way instead of perusing through pindiy....the exception somewhat to this method is when looking for Leisure Art pamphlets....i.e. search for Leisure Art and then you have to scroll to find the right one unless you know the pamphlet number.  

Comments

I tend to browse at night while I'm waiting to fall asleep. It's just annoying for me I guess lol  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-17 13:47
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-6-12 04:36
| Show all posts
Hi all.  I am a Canadian who lives in the Dominican Republic.  I just found this PinDIY site and love it.  I have downloaded a couple patterns and once I get my current project finished I will upload a few.  I primarily cross stitch Christmas Stockings for our family's new additions.  I am now working on the 4th generation.

I needed to organize my DMC thread for my next project so I put it into an excel spread sheet.  I have over 400 different DMC threads.  How many do you have in your collection?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-11 06:06
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-11-1 10:57

Hope you all had a  great Halloween..  My broom last night was  working according to the driving man ...

I was here... Nov1 and I see.. that  no one made a  cute comment on my witchiepoo crashing...  doesn't anyone  come here  anymore.. well for  one.. were on Page 26 and  there are only 26 pages.. is that meaning.. Im the last to reply here.. awwwwwwwwwww

Comments

I havent seen an email in a year from you  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-24 10:43
I come here once in a while just to check. I use email instead Are you getting my emails?  Details Reply Post time 2015-11-12 22:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-23 16:53
| Show all posts
Awesome my discussion I posted about why they mixed crochet and knitting books/magazines has been recycled. I though free talk was a place to freely talk. Plus I'm missing close to 2000+ gc. This site is getting weird. When u was last on I had close to 5000gc now I'm down to 3000gc. I checked my log but I havent bought anything in over a month and half and with all the items bringing in income I should have way more. Ugh this site is a love hate relationship

Anyway how are you all doing?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-14 07:44
| Show all posts
lwmcgrew

2015-11-13 17:15

I'm new here.  I love the crashing witch!

hi & welcome:)  There were a group of us that use to meet here, but not so much anymore. I get here when I can. Are you a knitter or do you crochet? I'm a knitter who just learned how to crochet and I have taken off with it:)  I'm sure sexyminniemouse will be checking this site.

Go to your desktop on the site and click "Create Your Country" and sign up:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-19 22:48
| Show all posts
Edited by sundrop016 at 2015-2-19 10:03

Yahhhhh, thanks so much Rachel:)  We appreciate it:) Where can we find this American chat? Is it "free talk"?

Comments

Hello  Post time 2015-2-28 22:47

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-19 23:03
| Show all posts
Thank you Rachel!  I think as long as we talk in it every day it will stay on top Sundrop.  In daily chatter.  I'm so glad we have this!

Comments

holy moly Grandma... You have been missed.. Im so glad to see you here.. did you check all the good graphic and messages i have been sending you.. Hows your cold doing.. Im estatic.. to see you t  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-20 02:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-19 23:06
| Show all posts
Thank you Rachel!  I love your new Avatar!  I wish I could color my hair that red.  My stylist always talks me out of it LOL hahaha...  No he just says it's hard to upkeep it.;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 00:00
| Show all posts
Good idea! As for weather, it's 10 below outside here in the upper Midwest. Brrr.

Comments

Dang I'm so far north in the northern region of ontario.. believe me as I sit on my pc.. texting too u all.. Im freezing my little tail feathers here.. its so damp up here.. its horrible.. The othe  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-9 07:35
Actually? I lied. Phone just reset to show it's 1 degree outside. *shudder*  Post time 2015-2-20 00:34
We have 7 here in Michigan! Yay! (only not so yay)  Post time 2015-2-20 00:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 00:15
| Show all posts
So, will Daily chatter now be renamed as craft chatter so that forum members do not get confused please Rachel?:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 00:23
| Show all posts
Edited by AMW at 2015-2-19 17:24

Hmmm, as an half-breed ex-pat living in Europe, may I ask something? What about the rest of us???? We who are not French, not Spanish nor Italian or Polish or any other specific language forum or country based forum that has now evolved? Where do we go for our daily chatter?!? And I would like to say that was one of the things I enjoyed about the forum; was that chance to chat with people all across time zones across the world.

Comments

I agree, I would like to chat to people from all over the world  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-20 22:20
I think it may have been better to have an English speaking chat room then people who predominantly speak English can join in and people who wish to improve their skills can do the same.  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-24 20:00

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-2-20 01:55
| Show all posts
I would think you could go to any of the forums you would feel most comfortable in.

Comments

I read your reply that you should be able to go to any forum and feel comfortable. Your so right , thats how it should be.. But then in some places when some gets a hat hat(@)  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-1 05:37
im a bit afraid t o text.. as I don't seem to know when i put something up new.. what do i check off.. in the box.. I would check off daily chat.. and then later.. Im told to put in Amercan Chat.. so  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-28 00:36

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 02:13
| Show all posts
That's nice... so if I want small talk that is regional and US oriented, but understandable I can now come here, or if I want something closer to home, I go to a language forum and hope I understand? Otherwise all craft and no small talk on the main page? Have I understood things correctly?
I really hope not, because this seems terribly unfair. So I really hope I got this all so very wrong and can laugh it off in a moment.

Comments

You've summed it up correctly AMW!  Post time 2015-2-21 08:21

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-20 02:25
| Show all posts
Umm is this a new group type of thing Racheal.. Funny  that you mentions  this.. as before I came here, I was thinking of  doing something on hrere with my  birthday.. Youd think at my age  birthday parties etc..  would of gone out the  door by now.. but then again Im a kid at heart LOL

Comments

my my Sundrop if you re ad back on your text I told you my birthday was march 3... and u assumed it was the day i had texted it.. but yes in all i was lucky my sister in law put on a birthday  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-9 02:36
still nice of you Sundrop to wish me a happy birthday ..  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-1 02:47
MY Birthday sundrop is march 3rd As a rule i dont celebrate my birthday.. my kids always but me something.. and normally one of my firends get methe cake.. BLACK forrest cake mmmmmmm Well this is n  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-23 19:31
my birthday is march the 3rd sundrop I only celebrated my birthdaty twice in my life  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-20 20:47

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +3 Collapse Reason
sundrop016 + 3 Happy Birthday To you!!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 21:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046790 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list