Register
Search
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-2-21 22:44
| Show all posts
I'm pleased to announce I'm on the road to recovery.  I took my stubborn self to the doctor and got two shots and tons of medicine, after one day I can already tell a change.  I'm supposed to be resting but I had to spend a little time here, I'm addicted already!

Comments

Y'all are just the sweetest people!  Post time 2015-2-22 21:25
I'm happy you are feeling better!  Post time 2015-2-22 20:47
Yay!!!!!  Post time 2015-2-22 00:52
Well Done! It's nice to see you your usual chirpy self - well, almost.................!  Post time 2015-2-22 00:44

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-2-22 00:33
| Show all posts
Good morning all, it's the weekend!

Comments

I hope you're having a great weekend Rachel!  Post time 2015-2-22 21:30
Have a good crafting weekend Rachel!  Post time 2015-2-22 00:48

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-22 00:53
| Show all posts
Yay weekend! My goal is to finish a kitchen towel I'm stitching for my stepmother.  So so close!  But it always takes longer than I think it should. ;P

Comments

I'm getting close..!  Post time 2015-2-23 00:22
I hope you reach your goal!  Post time 2015-2-22 21:31
I find that everything does nowadays! Perhaps it's just my expectations.............!!  Post time 2015-2-22 21:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-22 01:02
| Show all posts
Has anyone news of Stitchbunny now that the worst of the storms have passed? I gather many are without power............., so  it may be a while before we hear anything................:(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-22 08:14
| Show all posts
Maybe it's me... I can't seem to find this American chat room from the main page.  I got here from a link listed by Bleu in another post which I was lucky to find after searching a bit.  Thanks!

Comments

I find it through links also  Post time 2015-2-22 21:32
Tinngles, go to the Free Talk area and look at the list of postings and American Chatter should be listed there... highlighted in bold lettering. But people need to post to keep it on the first page.   Post time 2015-2-22 17:59

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-22 19:31
| Show all posts
Edited by Clara56 at 2015-2-22 19:36

Hello I am Italian, I can pass from you sometime? and excuse me for my mistakes,:loveliness::loveliness::loveliness:
Wednesday, I'm back home after a month in Florida

Comments

Than you ,the weather in florida was nice,it was spring ,I like Florida I could live there,I went to Florida for my daughter's wedding with american boy yessssssssssssssss  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-24 20:56
Hi Clara, we love everybody here. I love getting to know other people. I hope you enjoyed Florida even though it's been colder there than normal this time of year.  Post time 2015-2-22 21:33
Hello Clara56 it's nice to meet you and see you on the forum (I'm a Brit) How was your time in Florida?  Post time 2015-2-22 21:27

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-23 19:31
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-2-19 13:25

Umm is this a new group type of thing Racheal.. Funny  that you mentions  this.. as before I came he ...

MY Birthday sundrop is march 3rd  As a rule i dont celebrate my birthday..  my kids always but me something.. and  normally one of my firends get methe cake.. BLACK forrest cake mmmmmmm Well this is now since of the  jan 8th ive been cooped up in my  house onthe account of the weather.. Not haveing the probper circulation in my legs. my  legs  freeze up really fast. and slowwwww as mollasses in January.. do they thaw out Im happy we  have this area.. I wished i have  of been here.. when some one was anoyed.. about t his are was here..  there always gonna be a unhappy apple in every  bunch.. Just to make miserable enough.. and throw things into it.. so make it disappeared.. pffft..I swear my mentally challenged son.. can out smart soem of them.. speacialy when it  comes to mannerize.. oh  boy LOL.. And  the only reason.. for me  in using the discrptively.. is so you would understand.. what im talking about lmao .. Hes a bigger hoot then I am.. Some of the things .. he comes out with...  oh ill be sharign them alright.. lmaooo  Wenesday Thursday and Friday was chemo and rad day for me..  lmao RAD day.. you woube think i was  cleaning up  the car lmaooooooooooo WEll is  5 am.. gonna climb back inmy  bed..climb more like c rawl. When i gets back hopeful there be something written..  Hugfs toyou all ladies.. UM  jsut out of curiosity.. are there any men in out group.. just asking an WHO please lol

Comments

I'm not 100% sure what exactly you mean in your above post SexyMinnieMouse but are you suggesting that because a couple of people voiced their disappointment - in a very calm and polite manner - that  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-23 21:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-23 21:56
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-2-23 19:31

MY Birthday sundrop is march 3rd  As a rule i dont celebrate my birthday..  my kids always but me  ...

I'm not 100% sure what exactly you mean in your above post SexyMinnieMouse but are you suggesting that because a couple of people voiced their disappointment - in a very calm and polite manner - that they're mentally challenged and bad mannered?  You can correct me if I'm wrong!!

Comments

Thats not what i was saying.. I was saying my SON is mentally challenged.. September.. and he is more on the all than some on here.I understand peoples like to say there opion which is very  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-28 13:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 07:30
| Show all posts
Thank you.  I live in MA in the USA

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-24 08:19
| Show all posts

grandmother

2015-2-19 13:38

Hugs and kisses to all of you, it's time this old bird went back to bed, I've been on longer than I  ...

Grandmother if your  gonna try and catch sundrop..  your  gonna  have to use some  witts about it lmaoooooooooo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 14:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109351 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list