Forgot password?
 Register
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-2-27 01:34
| Show all posts
All my posts/threads get deleted, saying to post in American chat room - glad I found it.

Comments

Glad you're here! :)  Post time 2015-3-3 23:25
Glad you found a safe haven now!  Post time 2015-2-27 03:35

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-27 02:01
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
LucyLocket

2015-2-26 05:47

Keeping out of the line of fire...............

I get so lost  with this.. they send me messages.. i need to use American Chat.. I feel so bad.. that 'm not  doing it right.. and of course Lost as well.. but its not a complaint..I am not  one for changes.. I was doing great in the beginning.. my  humor is still with me though. The weather is still the pits.. miserable.. Im totally shut in  cause of the cold..My goodness in the early stage of this  American chat I see a few  that were not happy  about it..  Hey .. its a name.. of an area.. I don't see anyone asking for my  pass port .. LOL What counts is we can laugh.. share all kinds of  things.. and  the most part is WE get Along.. That's what is important.. Ill feel much better.. when I don't see.. a thread of mine.. in my mail area.. use American Chat.. LOL  Sorry to Turquoise Blue and Racheal  Locket.. your awsome.. Grandmother.. your  friend who has the same Birthday as me.. Then she had  to be a Dear..  

Comments

Oh my.. that such a wonderful thins to day to me Lucy.. Its bad enough I'm in another world on this planet.. as it is..I still need to make the next level.. And yes i got very discouraged.. but i ne  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-28 01:57
This is the place to be SMM! Don't get yourself into a tangle about posting. Just get on here and post - we understand you...........................!  Post time 2015-2-27 03:36

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-27 04:54
| Show all posts
So I just posted a recipe to the cooking diary area and someone kindly rated me +5 gold coins. Then one of the moderators decide to remove the gold coins with "error." Why is it an error for someone to give me 5 gold coins for sharing stuff? This forum is so discouraging. I don't want to share or post anything if stuff keeps getting deleted.

Comments

I've shared just a few files here and it seems like a crap shoot - the thread will be approved by one person, then deleted by another - there's a lot of contradictory stuff that happens. Sigh.  Post time 2015-3-3 23:27
I feel the same way you do Lucky Locket. The moderators are really discouraging us to do anything.  Post time 2015-2-27 06:12
I thought the whole idea with ratings is that we are encouraged to rate any thread we really like. What is wrong with rating a recipe?  Post time 2015-2-27 05:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-28 00:36
| Show all posts

RachelBiser

2015-2-19 12:55

I would think you could go to any of the forums you would feel most comfortable in.

im a bit afraid t o text.. as I don't seem to know when i put something up new.. what do i check off.. in the box.. I would check off daily chat.. and then later.. Im told to put in Amercan Chat.. so far Ive been followin..  names i reconize.. but  im a about  two days behind. I dont want it to ruin it for anyone else.. here either.. As I know I am Slow.. And then my health ain't the bet either,,

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-28 01:57
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-2-26 13:01

I get so lost  with this.. they send me messages.. i need to use American Chat.. I feel so bad.. t ...

Oh my.. that such a wonderful thins to day to me  Lucy.. Its bad enough I'm in another world on this planet.. as it is..I still need to make the next level.. And yes i got very discouraged.. but i never wanted to say it.. but if  i dont..Ill end up dwindling from here.. I dont want too...Tell me if I have it right lucy.. when i do a reply.. thats  called a thread .. right?? But will i get  credit for that.. as I don't  see anything that  tells me if I am making a points at all.. Like i don't see a 1 in orange on here when I send it.. I do if I make a compliment on a certain pattern. I know Once I get the dang thing rolling ill be ok..We were on a roll and things happened.. Oh Grandmother  was ill and  then I came down with it .. and I still have it..   but not as bad as when I started out  with it..  its just horrible..  you feel so plugged up in your head.. and the dang  thing wont POP.. lol  I think you all are a  great   group to hang out with while.. were  surfing .. hee heee

Comments

thaat ok .. lucy .. I am have my bday tomorrow.. wished you and I could celebrate it .. we'de have a blast.. I get we chat here.. and go there for points.. then eventually there should be  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-3 05:29
Just say a few words like 'Lovely Work' or Very nice work' or something short and complimentary if you like what they have made and you will get the orange box with a coin and a point.  Post time 2015-3-1 09:24
Unfortunately, there are no rewards for this American daily chitter-chatter SMM - no orange for coins or points. Go to the Dairy sections and appreciate the work that other members have posted.  Post time 2015-3-1 09:22

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-28 13:28
| Show all posts

septembersong61

2015-2-23 08:56

I'm not 100% sure what exactly you mean in your above post SexyMinnieMouse but are you suggesting  ...

Thats not what i was saying.. I was saying my SON is mentally challenged.. September.. and he  is more on the all than some on here.I  understand  peoples like  to  say there opion   which  is very  understandable..

Comments

That's fine SexyMinnie Mouse - then maybe I misread it and for that I apologise. In the UK I worked for quite a while for a charity that works with and for people with learning disabilities and it wo  Details Reply Post time 2015-2-28 18:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-28 18:43
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-2-28 13:28

Thats not what i was saying.. I was saying my SON is mentally challenged.. September.. and he  is ...

That's fine SexyMinnie Mouse - then maybe I misread it and for that I apologise.  In the UK I worked for quite a while for a charity that works with and for people with learning disabilities and it would probably make me overly alert if I think people are saying something against these people - who after all can't always defend themselves - but I can sometimes be a bit too over zealous!  Anyway seems like we're all being herded over here whether we're American or not so we might as well just get along :D  I'm not American - obviously - but I've been there a lot - and to Canada too - and love it!  So I'm going to have to put up and shut up as we say here :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-2-28 22:55
| Show all posts

sundrop016

2015-2-19 09:48

Yahhhhh, thanks so much Rachel  We appreciate it Where can we find this American chat? Is it "fr ...

Hi, how are you today?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-1 02:47
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-2-19 13:25

Umm is this a new group type of thing Racheal.. Funny  that you mentions  this.. as before I came he ...

still nice of  you Sundrop to wish me a happy birthday ..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-1 05:37
| Show all posts

RachelBiser

2015-2-19 12:55

I would think you could go to any of the forums you would feel most comfortable in.

I read your reply  that you should  be able to go to any forum and feel comfortable. Your so right , thats how it should be.. But then in some places  when some  gets a hat hat(@) <~ like this. The power glory   goes to ones head.  Then there are  some  that biotch about how  draining it  is clean up the threads. They  exactly what they  were doing.. its volunteer work.. that  should  be also learning and fun.. you  don't take it on the members.. Then you get the ones who don't like you.. And once they have that in your head.. your  doomed.. its amazing how they cut and paste the words  and put in what they want to see one  get the band.. I never thought one could be like Rachel.. You can't make some one like.. you and  you can lead the horse to t he water.. but if he aint  gonna drink it. your doomed. its totally sad.. what is even more sad.  is when every one can see this.. and the owner doesn't I am willing to help in any forum.. I have and still do .. admin up in PALTALK...  now  17  years daily..Im a VIP up there.. thank heavens i don't need to pay.. up there anymore lmao.. I'm in the Grated Rooms amen.. I can count on my hands  how many I've band over  the years or  have to bump them. But I floated around to see some thing  different something of my  own interest.. so here i am with You Racheal.. I never  judge anything  race.. creed color.. or religion..   I believe all of are on the same planet.. and we should get along.. and enjoy..  So you see Racheal.. your right it  should be a comfy place to come too.. I am old.. lmao..and battling  with Sarcoma, in certain areas of my  body.. but  i don't nated my life to Medical Science in 2001 (can, usa. uk ) technically i feel i should of left  this planet along time ago.. as long as they have me alive they figure there  getting more and more answers to help others who have it.. Im also a Support Worker its new.. A go between  with the  nurses and the doctors also who  advocate for thee patients .. as far as I see things in here.. Your a great Rachel.. moderator.. So is Blue and Mystic..   and all the members i have encountered  have been wonderful..I have always believe  you  get more with  kindness.. in life.. no mater what.. I am not here fro drama.. as  for patterns i have  over 180 gigs.. burnt in my pc.. never mind that   binders  just  filled and each patern with a plastic  sleeve.. it an addiction.. I need 9 cat lives to full fill those  patterns..But i have joy to say I have  them And to SHARE them.. Im a patternoholic

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 00:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057601 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list