| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 25356|Reply: 164
Collapse the left

[Crochet] Ideas for amigurumis eyes ... that you have used?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-5-5 06:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
Ideas for amigurumis eyes ... that you have used? Once utlilicé lentils food, I painted black and glued them to my pequeñlo amigurumi of 5 cm and was beautiful English bulldog ... Look at their eyes from my bulldog ... :D

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +3 Collapse Reason
Geniez72 + 1 Awesome!
NoraBL + 2 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2017-5-19 22:44
| Show all posts
I would have never thought of using lentils.  Cute bulldog!
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-2 06:32
| Show all posts
For now I've mostly used safety yes and sewed moving eyes. Once I crocheted eyes for the doll myself/ Loked great!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-3-8 10:53
| Show all posts
That's super creative and awesome to see! I usually use safety eyes or crocheted eyes, it depends on the project really. Some amigurumi look better with the safety eyes rounded and shiny, and the crochet eyes look better when you need reallllly big eyes I think.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-17 08:42
| Show all posts
Nunca se me habría ocurrido utilizar algo así pero es una buena opción.
Dependiendo del tamaño de mi figura yo suelo tejerlos lo más similar posible al ejemplo, o hacerlos con nudo frances. Yo no consigo ojitos de seguridad ni parecidos...
Gracias por la idea :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-20 23:23
| Show all posts
I've used the wiggly ones and the safety ones but more and more I'm interested in the embroidered ones. Youtube is my go to when I want to learn anything new. I found a couple of really good ones downloaded to try.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-10-20 20:07
| Show all posts
I use shank buttons sometimes due to the variety of colors. They're also much easier to copy in resin if I need a very specific color.
Am thinking about felting the eyes as it looks so neat in some projects!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-2 09:20 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
I have used clear safety eyes that I paint myself, buttons and the decorative glass stones used in fish tanks and gardens. If using the stones, the dolls will not be for children.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-4-13 05:57
| Show all posts
Igual que la mayoría, ojos de seguridad, bordados y recientemente pintados con pintura para tela en peyon y luego bordados a la carita. Nunca hubiese pensado en lentejas.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-12-23 07:59
| Show all posts
Cute! I’m always very careful with eyes since most of my pieces go to my 18 month old, and he will put anything in his mouth. Safety eyes or crocheted eyes are my go to!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-1-13 09:20
| Show all posts
That’s really creative! I have tried using waterproof makeup to draw my own eyes, or cutting felt into particular shapes, and glueing it altogether.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-5 17:24
| Show all posts
thanks a lot for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-5 21:19
| Show all posts
Muchas gracias por compartir.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-6 00:22
| Show all posts

Thanks for sharing that - I would be afraid that the lentils would deteriorate over time but as you have excluded the air with paint, that might not happen.

Comments

I have to check, I used fresh eyes lentils 2 months, but at the end I add 2 coats of varnish to protect well ...  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-6 00:26

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-5-6 00:26
| Show all posts
LucyLocket 2015-5-6 00:22
Thanks for sharing that - I would be afraid that the lentils would deteriorate over time but as you ...

I have to check, I used fresh eyes lentils 2 months, but at the end I add 2 coats of varnish to protect well ... :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-7 09:35
| Show all posts
I use the wiggly eyes for some of my dolls, but for my dogs I use the dog eyes from the craft store, they look real:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-14 07:26
| Show all posts
Is there a video that instructs how to embroider large eyes onto crochet?  I see a lot of foreign patterns that say "embroider eyes" but no explanation on how to do so.  

Even if the video is in another language, that's fine.  I just need to watch someone do it.  thanks in advance!

Comments

Nannypat crochet on YouTube has a video showing 6 different ways to embroider eyes Hope that helps  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-28 04:16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-21 00:08
| Show all posts
I have used safety eyes, or crochet ones for certain animals,  used wiggly eyes on small dolls like fairies,  but I´d like to try painting some onto felt or cloth in the future as you can make these really expressive I think.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-23 23:18
| Show all posts
excuse me , may I ask pls? what is utlilicé lentils Food??:(

Comments

You have to choose green lentils that have good form, so that both eyes look the same ...  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-23 23:24

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-5-23 23:24
| Show all posts
dalangin 2015-5-23 23:18
excuse me , may I ask pls? what is utlilicé lentils Food??

You have to choose green lentils that have good form, so that both eyes look the same ...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 08:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053123 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list