Post time: 2017-1-20 17:36
| Show all posts
Learned a lot from this thread

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-1 19:24
| Show all posts
in my case i find it easier to stitch from the bottom left.. I use parking method and I find this easier for me :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-2 18:50
| Show all posts
thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-7 08:42
| Show all posts
thanks for the Info, I am also going to stitch with overdyed floss and asked myseld the same question - I always grid with a special pen and use the sewing method, so I will have a hard time to sitch each cross toute de suite =)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-19 14:13
| Show all posts
I used to start in the middle but on my HAED project I start in the upper left corner  and I grid with a fabric pen.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-10 18:17
| Show all posts

be careful sometimes these special pensils cant be removed , i used once like those and it didnt wash away after washing . good luck

Comments

I use them now for several years, and never ever had any problems with it! But I onlly use the special ones, blue in color - no other color!  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-11 08:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-10 18:19
| Show all posts
Finajenny

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-4-1 11:24

in my case i find it easier to stitch from the bottom left.. I use parking method and I find this ea ...

i also start from left but top , my grandma always used to tell me that not always our hands are clean and we can make dirty stitched area that way , so top left corner and going from left to right ..

Comments

i use to do the same.. but i find that my XXXX are not that even i dont know why.. then one told me that if you are left handed start from the bottom left if you are right-handed start from the top le  Details Reply Post time 2017-5-11 10:11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-10 18:20
| Show all posts
slaho330

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-10-17 01:58

I always start from the top left and do all of each color.

i do start too from top left .. i salute you for it !!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-11 01:29
| Show all posts
It is hard to start I know. That's why I always start from left bottom or from center on linen when I am not able to grid the fabric. If it is hard to follow the pattern, I suggest to separate them into several columns and use parking technique.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-11 06:53
| Show all posts
I usualy draw a line right through the centre of my pattern both ways and then I have the centre, but with those samplers I think I would be tempted to start in the top left corner and work from there.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 20:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049130 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list