| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: Morganza
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] Frame? No frame? How to hold a huge project?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-15 16:23
| Show all posts
like someone said, qsnaps look like a good choice!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-21 17:50
| Show all posts
Helló!

Surely not the only ones available in the embroidery stand. Whose elements cent longer if necessary rolled material , so that it is thus stretchable . It is very convenient because the height is adjustable and igazgatható the needle with both hands and not be maintained throughout the work. I have a picture of this size which are feasible tehár home . I just do not know how I manage to put here . If someone writes gladly send you e- mail address , and you can share in this topic .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-8-12 17:14
| Show all posts
Now I decided that a small loop works well for me, gives me more flexibility, i took a soft hardanger 25 count fabric to work on and small loop on it lets me do all i want, I tried q-snap and i tried another stand, both were too big, too bulky and too inconvenient for me, little loop makes it feel like you were simply working on fabric with nothing impeding the movement of the hands, so i love it!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-12 13:23 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
I always use q snaps.No matter the size.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-12 13:24 From mobile phones
| Show all posts
I use q snaps no matter the size.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-14 04:25
| Show all posts
As I do not like big frames I fold the fabric and roll it up also in the framework leaving only the area that'll work, so do not bother or dirty.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-8 23:50
| Show all posts
I use a q- snap on a stand. For me it is the easy way because I have fybromylagy so now I don't have to gold it with my hands and I can work faster.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-14 11:08
| Show all posts
I use qsnaps on a frame I made from PVC pipes. I started out holding the fabric but much prefer qsnaps.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-14 06:26
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-24 17:58
| Show all posts
I finished a 2m x 0.7m work without frame several years ago. And I used to lay part of the fabric on the table with heavy books on it, then roll up and fasten the rest with clamps. So it's small enough to hold by hands.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 21:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112145 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list