Forgot password?
 Register
View: 2016|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

Any stitched an Arxinda pattern

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-7 08:04
| Show all posts |Read mode
They have some amazing patterns but just wondering what the end result would look like and how the accuracy is.  If any one has stitched one of these I would love to hear your opinion
Thanks so much

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2016-1-22 18:50
| Show all posts
Hi jillyann;

I never stitched an arxinda pattern but I saw repaint versions (Exactly created from original arxinda patterns ) and those are not so good ... These patterns sale on the web (it means not free pattern) .... We accept arxinda patterns because we are not "critic",  we are provider .... let me show you....

Arxinda original page cover
11062617411d450a47646a4ade.jpg

created from original arxinda patterns repaint image : (if you stitched it looks like this)

Arxinda Unicorn and baby.jpg

It is not so good ... I prefer HEAD patterns than arxinda .. I hope help you :loveliness:

@fhjt48 created this repaint... We appreciate for that

Comments

Wow, I’ve never seen such a good explanation! Thanks!  Post time 2019-9-7 02:05
Yes, dear fhjt48 ... WE are really appreciate for that.... Thank you so much  Post time 2016-1-25 07:41
My repaint... Unicorn baby by Arxinda. I've repainted this wonderfull pattern but the result shocked me.  Post time 2016-1-24 18:16
Thank you so much for showing me an example of a finished design. You are right. It does not look so good once stitched. I appreciate your help.  Post time 2016-1-23 00:03
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-18 10:31
| Show all posts
I answered a question like this awhile back and saw another's response but they may have been deleted. Someone remarked that Arxinda was not very easy to stitch nor looked good. I had written that HAED or Dimensions (more reputable names) you can see the design in the pattern especially if they have colors in the grid. Arxinda is such a mess I can't really make out the picture and I'm always wary of starting one. My advice (which I've never done myself !) is to stitch a small design from the pattern and see how it looks. It's quite an expense and time consuming to not be sure of the quality.

Comments

Thanks so much for your advice. That's kind of what I thought. I like your suggestion of stitching a sample.  Post time 2016-1-18 16:26

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-8-9 17:38
| Show all posts
The reason HAED is so large is because it's full coverage: it contains no backstitching, and only full stitches = it has to be huge to capture all of the detail in the image. If Arxinda patterns are made on a home PC using mainstream software, they're almost guaranteed to be full coverage = the finished size will ONLY look good if it's quite large. Anything smaller than a HAED will not have a good result.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-7 09:27
| Show all posts
I´ve google for it, for me it only looks like pattern which i can make myself from pictures with my patternmaker from usa...nothing what drawn by themself...nothing I would pay for money and the colours of any of them are so bad (so not real and to funky) i dont like them sorry... it looks like the prints for puzzles...I more love Lanarte or Maria van Scharrenburg as that, but nothing better as Dimension :-)

Comments

Thanks so much for your opinion. I appreciate it.  Post time 2016-1-7 13:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-21 00:41
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2016-1-21 07:53

All Arxinda patterns was made with some cross stitch software. Just "designer" took some picture and with some cross stitch software was created a scheme. So Arxinda patterns contains many colors and some colors have just a few stitches. So I not recommended to stitch Arxinda patterns. Or you can at first create a repaint from a pattern you want to stitch.

Comments

Thank you for your reply. I am glad I found out before I decided to stitch one of these designs.  Post time 2016-1-22 02:18

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-2-9 17:29
| Show all posts
Edited by Annie32 at 2017-2-9 11:40

Hello everyone! I find an Spanish site, where answer this question, and there are some picture WIP Arxinda project. I think, it's beautiful. Similar the HAED patterns. I think, it's better then HAED QS patterns...Sorry, my English is not too good...  If you want, I send to you the link in PM. :) Here is a picture. This is not my project, I find it in the internet.

am_96522_3182468_171583.jpg

am_86712_3938156_7316.jpg

Comments

AMW
Thank you. It certainly looks better than I thought it would. :)  Post time 2017-2-10 23:54

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-6-24 00:15
| Show all posts
Honestly, despite those very few WIPs circulating, mockups and exact repaints look like trash, so approach with caution. They're too big to just give up on them or trash the whole project.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-23 02:38
| Show all posts
Thank you for asking! I've been wondering the same, and hadn't been able to find to find any examples of finished works online. Now I have a good idea of why that might be...

:):)

Comments

Yep. Thanks to Turquoise for posting that example . I would be very upset to put so much work into something which did not turn out very impressive.  Post time 2016-1-25 06:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-12-31 11:42
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-20 11:55
| Show all posts
Thank you for letting us know. I would have hated to spend so many hours making something that looked  terrible

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-21 04:22
| Show all posts
Thanks for showing that before and after, I'll be avoiding all Arxinda patterns! Too bad, because I like some of the photos.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-3 07:22
| Show all posts
Thank you. Its good to have an honest review.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 03:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074303 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list