Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 530|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Internal error message

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2016-9-28 18:20 |Read mode
Hello, hopefully someone can help me with this problem..??  Every time I click on the download of a pattern, and i Pay the asking amount,, I cannot click again.   I have to go back and open the download again.  It tells me it can not display this content, internal error.   This also happens when I reply to a post,,,, I can not thank anyone for sharing,, I get the same message.  This has been going on for quite some time now... Thank you!

Comments

Solved  Post time 2016-11-2 01:55

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2016-9-28 19:50
| Show all posts
Hi, this happens to me also.  I am using Firefox.  It doesn't happen if I use another browser.  The thank you post does post to the sharer's post....everything seems to work ok just an annoyance.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-28 21:08
| Show all posts
I just right mouse click the download link and open it up in a new window, I pay and it downloads, then I go to my previous window and thank the uploader, once the download is complete, close the two windows.

This was happening a while ago, and it was fixed, but now it's back.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-28 22:24
| Show all posts
Internal error message
is a site problem
and has nothing to do with your browser

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-28 22:51
| Show all posts
Edited by elderangel at 2016-9-28 06:53

This happens to me when I attempt to download. I have found I can just refresh the page and then continue. But I agree it is annoying!  :Q

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-29 00:47
| Show all posts
ricamare 2016-9-28 22:24
Internal error message
is a site problem

I agree ricamare... this problem started the last time this site had been down for a few days!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-29 00:48
| Show all posts
ricamare 2016-9-28 22:24
Internal error message
is a site problem

I agree ricamare... this problem started the last time this site had been down for a few days!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-29 00:50
| Show all posts
I agree ricamare,,, the problem started after the site had been down a few days.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-4 04:22
| Show all posts
This is still no resolved, even worse now  cant see replys to fix problem.  Link wont open, refreshing does not help

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-4 18:17
| Show all posts
I wonder if this is somehow the beginning of the problem some of us are experiencing now?  (unable to see pages) .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 19:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076662 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list