Number of participants 2Gold Coins +2 Collapse Reason
molina + 1 Thank you very much!
StitchFairy + 1 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-8-23 02:19
| Show all posts
At level 4 you can use transfer. :)
Go to your credits at the front page or in your space and click on it.
Then you see transfer, fill in the coins you will give, 100 coins, but the member get 70 coins, 30% goes off, name of the member, your password and reason why she or he get it for.

Comments

You're very welcome globuline, but you don't have to thank me. :)  Post time 2020-1-19 04:53
Is this changed? I already transferd in Level 1 to some friends.. Now I'm in level 2 and not possible anymore?  Post time 2020-1-19 03:30

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +25 Collapse Reason
globuline + 25 Thank you very much for your red envelope!

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-8-21 00:34
| Show all posts
Turquoise 2022-8-20 05:06
When use choise settings you will go this page.... Left side list "points"

My screen doesn’t look like that. The transfer section is absent.

I go to the settings, like you said. Points on the left, click it. Then on the points screen, I have these headings: My Credits / Exchange / Points Log / Points Manage / Chinese Characters

I totally understand your instructions, it’s just a matter of not physically seeing it in my screen, so I can’t do it. I tried it on my computer and mobile device (iPad) but it’s the same in both cases.

Is there any other way that I can give coins to a user? Or can you find out why I don’t have the transfer option?

Thanks.

Comments

I am using google chrome always for web version.... If you use Ipad please dont use android or Ipad version for now (I dont know maybe it is about Ipad or android version hasnt this function, I wi  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-21 00:47
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-8-21 00:47
| Show all posts
crackisbad 2022-8-20 18:34
My screen doesn’t look like that. The transfer section is absent.

I go to the settings, like you ...

:o

I am using google chrome always for web version.... If you use Ipad please dont use android or Ipad version for now (I dont know maybe it is about Ipad or android version hasnt this function, I will ask to our tech team )

Please try now from your computer with Chrome this page

After LV.2 Any user can use transfer function... I dont undertsand really ....
I will ask to our tech team

If you send me your niece account by private message , I will send to her/his account little delay compensation :loveliness:   

Comments

I tried google chrome on my computer and iPad, and still it is the same problem. I’ll send you a message with her username. Thanks for all your help!  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-21 05:37

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-8-20 18:06
| Show all posts
crackisbad 2022-8-19 18:57
I don’t see this option in settings/points.

When use choise settings you will go this page.... Left side list "points"
rrtf65.JPG

2. In the point section , you have to choise "Transfer" section:

rrtf66.JPG

3. Please always carefull about "gift to" window ... You have to write who gets the points... but system brings always your account name please always change first this window :D   

rrtf67.JPG

Comments

My screen doesn’t look like that. The transfer section is absent. I go to the settings, like you said. Points on the left, click it. Then on the points screen, I have these headings: My Credits / Ex  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-21 00:34

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-8-19 23:41
| Show all posts
crackisbad 2022-8-19 17:11
Is this still an available feature? I’m user DIY.4 level, if that has any impact on it. I can’t fi ...

You can send ofcourse ...

Settings/points /Transfer

Please just be careful system automaticly bring your name to "to" section ... Please change this name to "receiver user" name I mean your niece's account name   :D

System will cut %30 tax , I mean if you send 1000 gold coins, your niece will receive 700 gold coins (Just for your info)

Comments

I don’t see this option in settings/points. I have included a screenshot, though I’m not sure if I did it correctly.  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-20 00:57

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-8-22 15:02
| Show all posts
crackisbad 2022-8-21 18:33
Ok, that explains it. Thanks for finding out what was going on. I’ll have to post more and get up ...

we discuss about transfer level and we reduce to LV.3 and higher .... :)))

Now, probably you will see transfer section , and you can send gold coins to anyone :D

Just dont forget... System will cut %30 tax :D

Comments

That’s great! I was successfully able to do it. You’re the best! Thanks so much!  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-23 00:38

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-8-21 22:58
| Show all posts
crackisbad 2022-8-20 23:37
I tried google chrome on my computer and iPad, and still it is the same problem.

I’ll send you  ...

I get received a message from our tech team... Transfer function allow for LV.5 and higher users ... Even me have wrong info... I learned with your case ... Thank you so much!!

Comments

Ok, that explains it. Thanks for finding out what was going on. I’ll have to post more and get up a level so I can send to my niece. Have a great day/night!!  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-22 00:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-8-22 00:33
| Show all posts
Turquoise 2022-8-21 09:58
I get received a message from our tech team... Transfer function allow for LV.5 and higher users . ...

Ok, that explains it. Thanks for finding out what was going on. I’ll have to post more and get up a level so I can send to my niece. Have a great day/night!!

Comments

we discuss about transfer level and we reduce to LV.3 and higher .... )) Now, probably you will see transfer section , and you can send gold coins to anyone Just dont forget... System will cut  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-22 15:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-8-21 05:37
| Show all posts
Turquoise 2022-8-20 11:47
I am using google chrome always for web version.... If you use Ipad please dont use android or ...

I tried google chrome on my computer and iPad, and still it is the same problem.

I’ll send you a message with her username. Thanks for all your help!

Comments

we discuss about transfer level and we reduce to LV.3 and higher .... :)))  Post time 2022-8-21 23:23
I get received a message from our tech team... Transfer function allow for LV.5 and higher users ... Even me have wrong info... I learned with your case ... Thank you so much!!  Details Reply Post time 2022-8-21 22:58

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-7 08:25
| Show all posts
thank you very much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-7 08:34
| Show all posts
i don't have the transfer
:'(

1-.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-8 06:36
| Show all posts
That was really helpful. Thank you :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-8 21:22
| Show all posts
Thanks for the helpful info.!:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-9 02:20
| Show all posts
Thank you very much dear Turquoise! Very useful!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-12 08:25
| Show all posts
Thanks. At which level am I allowed to have friends here?

Comments

Lv.3 I guess Dear Amifan... I asked to our tech team ... But they can not answered to me yet... You know we have upgrade issue on our site ...  Post time 2017-1-14 03:10

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-19 17:22
| Show all posts

Thank you very much dear Turquoise

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-22 01:15
| Show all posts
Ok, gracias trato de ponerme al dia en eso de las monedas,

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-5 06:11
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2023-12-15 12:47

Thank you very much

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 23:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.235880 sec., 36 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list