Forgot password?
 Register
View: 175|Reply: 3

[other] MODERATOR HELP PLEASE!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-3-12 00:54
| Show all posts |Read mode
Good Afternoon,

I am fairly new to the Forum and I have tried unsuccesfully, to confirm my email address to 3 seperate email addresses, for Six consecutive days now. My problem is not requesting that the system send the "verification link" out to me, as I've successfully received the pop-up message confirming the emails have been sent, each and every time. My problem is, that the email never reaches me. Upon each request, to each address, I have checked my primary inbox, my promotions inbox, my social networks inbox, my spam folder, and when those failed to contain the requested email, I performed a search of all of mail folders across the board , which still showed no email had been received from your system.

I have also reached out to other members (more specifically "Apolline" and "MDF" who had posted a help thread in, Forum > Communication Area > My Problem, on March 8th which yielded no successful help resolving this problem.

I kindly ask that you advise what, if anything, I/we can do to assist in completing this awaiting task and updating our profile. Should I/we, have posted our request for technical help in the incorrect Forum, I do sincerely apologize, and ask that you also please advise of the correct Forum to post in, for any future help I/we may need.

Thank you ever so kindly in advance, for any help that you may be able to offer!

Kindest Regards,
Member: Teagan's Mommom
Post time: 2017-3-12 01:49
| Show all posts
Also having the same issue. Forgot my password followed the relevant steps, but no reset email received. Attempted to sign up with another email address and no verification email received either.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-3-12 02:04
| Show all posts

It seems to be catching. I will definitely keep you in the loop if, ...IF... I get any helpful reply on how to fix our ever growing email problem.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-14 00:54
| Show all posts
I hope it will be fixed soon !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Sort|||Dark room|Archive|Mobile|||FAQ|||www.pindiy.com

2017-3-30 18:47 GMT+8