Post time: 2012-9-24 21:29
| Show all posts
merci beaucoup
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-9-24 23:55
| Show all posts
porcini replied at 2012-9-20 00:42
Bless you, for the clear tutorial.  Now I can try to share some of my favourite charts.   Other than ...

Sorry for the delay in answering your post.
You have to use the search function and search by 1) title of chart, 2) artists name 3) and/or designer company and see if the chart turns up in the search. please try all 3 parameters when searching as not to duplicate designs.

If you have a "better copy" of a design already posted, please inform the moderator when posting and the moderator of that section will decide which to keep.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-25 04:11
| Show all posts
trixsey replied at 2012-8-29 13:14
Saluto. Spero che queste istruzioni aiutare ......... xxx

Greetings. I hope these instructions he ...

Hi sweetie, can you help. I posted a bounty and it is labeled HAE ben - Bec Winnel. It should read HAE Iben - Bec Winnel but when I edit, it just defaults to ben. Could you please see if you have any joy with the error x hugs

am sorry to ask you here but when I PM you, I keep getting a message I have reached my pm limit for 24 hrs and if I wait till tmaz I will forget about the error. I have a head on me like a sieve lol ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-25 09:15
| Show all posts
trixsey replied at 2012-9-24 23:55
Sorry for the delay in answering your post.
You have to use the search function and search by 1)  ...

Thanks trixsey, will do this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-9-26 01:19
| Show all posts
lady_heather replied at 2012-9-24 20:11
Hi sweetie, can you help. I posted a bounty and it is labeled HAE ben - Bec Winnel. It should read ...

Done for you sweetie! No probs, my head is the same - full of holes!  ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-26 12:39
| Show all posts
A brief question! Should a scanned book now be logged under magazine scans, or just under the regular JPG/PDF area? Or is that for the mods to decide when the approve the submission...?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-9-26 21:23
| Show all posts
Blackhat replied at 2012-9-26 04:39
A brief question! Should a scanned book now be logged under magazine scans, or just under the regula ...

Just pop it into the new post section and choose cross stitch magazine when filling out the details. Enter as much info as possible and leave the colour no's at 0.
It will get moved to the relevant section by the mods once checked.

..........xxx

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +2 Collapse Reason
Blackhat + 2 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-9-30 23:48
| Show all posts
Did you know its all changed back again?

I just spent 10 minutes trying to find  [Post] new Patterns [Only], it doesn't seem to exist any more. So I tried to do it the old way by pressing 'NEW' in the scanned patterns section. It is there again and we now have to select which category.

I can't see any notices or warnings about this anywhere, could you check I'm right and delete this post which will now confuse everyone. Thanks Trixsey

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-1 00:31
| Show all posts
I noticed it was gone too nana, and when I went to New Threads, many of the posts were in the Temp Scanned Patterns area, which we can't view as they are still pending.   I assume it's another glitch or the mods are overworked and are not accepting anymore until the back log clears.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 22:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101708 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list